How To Enable Endroid Theme In Dreamboard And The Weather Widget
In our previous post we written a detailed review about Dreamboard V1.0-1 an advanced theming platform for the iPhone. By default Dreamboard comes with two themes, but only one themes appears in Dreamboard app. The Endroid themes (Android clone theme) needs a little fix to get it enabled. We will guide you how to do it.
What you need :
1. Jailbroken iPhone
2. iFile app
3. Dreamboard app V1.0-1
How to do:
1. Install dreamboard
2. Goto iFile and browse to/var/mobile/library/ you can see the dreamboard folder there.
3. Now click edit and select the Dreamboard folder and copy it.
4. Goto the root folder and create link for the folder
5. Thats it respring and you can now see Endroid theme in dreamboard.
1. In order to make the weather widget working, type in your respective weather location code. To find your weather location code go here
2. Now type in your weather code and click SET
Voila, that’s it. Your done with activating the weather widget
If you have any issues with enabling Endroid theme and weather widget, let us know.
Note: Dreamboard is a jailbreak only app. If you wish to jailbreak your iOS device, follow this link to jailbreak your iOS device running on iOS 4.2.1